3.10.2008

TMI Tuesday #126


  1. Is sex hotter for you when it's forbidden? Or do you get wracked with guilt and it's not enjoyable?
  2. Are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you? Do you need an emotional commitment from your partner for sex to be fulfilling?
  3. Do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to make a commitment and/or stay committed to your partner?
  4. Have you ever joined or participated in an online dating site?  If not, would you ever consider it?  What about a fetish site, such as alt.com?
  5. What is the weirdest fetish you've heard of?

Bonus (as in optional):  The definition of 'fetish' is so vague. Do you think you have a fetish(s)?  If so, do you want to share what it is?  ;)





Happy TMI!!!

p.s...  Professor Fate is out of town this week and asked me to blogsit for him.  Thanks to the lovelies who run Wet Wednesday for the content and question ideas.

p.p.s....  He would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL him at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com

25 Comments:

Blogger evalinn said...

Happy TMI! I´m playing again! :-)

3:57 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm playing along once again this week. Happy TMI everybody.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Loved the questions this week.

I'm up! Happy TMI

Ms SD

5:28 AM  
Blogger Amorous Chick said...

I was going to skip it but decided to play anyway. I'm up!

http://amorouschick.blogspot.com/

Happy TMI Tuesday y'all!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I'm up!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Pluff said...

I'm up!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up. ;)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Quite the topic given the tame nature of the last couple weeks.

I am up and Babushka will follow after work.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Semiresponsive said...

I'm up! Happy TMI everyone!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'm up!
Happy TMI Tuesday everyone!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm up too. Happy TMI!

Renee

10:54 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Heh, these exact questions were on a thing called "Wet Wednesday" back at the beginning of February.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Rader said...

I'm up and up early for me. That sounds dirty. Anyway, Happy TMI, everyone.

11:37 AM  
Blogger D said...

i posted my answers

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Naughty Endevours said...

I'm locked, cocked and ready to rock.... well, not really cocked cuz I'm a girl..

But I do have my answers up.
Happy TMI!

http://naughtylover.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/tmi-tuesday-126/

12:14 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I LOVE that commercial. It's funny..and the guy is cute.

I've played...

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

2:23 PM  
Blogger Helena said...

Fun questions! I am up Happy TMI

2:39 PM  
Blogger I Smile 2 Much said...

i'm up too! ; ) happy tmi!!!! ; )

3:44 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I'm up finally. Will come back later to read everyone's responses. Happy TMI!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

that's one of my favorite commercials!

I'm up!

8:23 PM  
Blogger redneck vamp said...

I am up late but better late than never! I will try to check out some responses soon. Busy busy lately. HAPPY TMI!!! :) :)

9:20 PM  
OpenID Joe Flirt said...

I made it... with an hour and change to spare.. but I made it.

10:55 PM  
Blogger ~DrM2B~ said...

up up & playing =)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Sheen V said...

I'm in!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

Your country breakfast is ready!

L

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home