8.31.2009

TMI Tuesday #202 (Location, Location, Location)



1. If you could have monumental sex where would it be (i.e. on Lincoln's lap, the stairwell of the Statute of Liberty)?
2. Have you ever "played" with your food (i.e. a blowjob under booth #9 at Denny's, finger banging by candlelight at Spago)?
3. Have you ever had sex in motion (i.e. the lavatory on Virgin Air, the back seat of your Chevy Suburban)?
4. Have you ever had sex worthy of a confessional (i.e. a stall in the church bathroom, on the desk in your boss's office)?
5. Have you ever had sex under the stars (i.e. in the alley behind Scores Gentleman's Club, the roof of your South Beach condo)?
Bonus: What's your favorite place (of all places) to have sex (i.e. The Bunny Ranch, Las Vegas)?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thanks to the the women over at The Kink Chronicles for this week's question.

p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

17 Comments:

Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

Mine will be up at 12:01am.

Cute video too!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Good questions! Mine is scheduled for midnight eastern time...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

Nice questions, our is up and running...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Great questions! Here's my answers...

12:37 AM  
Blogger DIXIE CHICK said...

Kinky questions...I'm playing.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Cool questions! I'm up!

HappyTMI! ;)

1:18 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Very interesting ones! I'm up!

1:38 AM  
Blogger FG Sakes said...

I am a newbie blogger so I guess you could say today is going be an orgasmic one as I loose my TMI Tuesday virginity.

Mine will be posted later today GMT +5

7:45 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm Up... and Happy Tuesday :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Sheba said...

Glad everyone likes our questions ;-) we're up!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Barefoot Dreamer said...

I am up - one specific question caught my attention *wink (as Vixen would say).

OHHHHHH, and - I also posted 5 things you don't know about me (well, 6 things since I add a bonus tidbit too). It's a good day on my site ;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger The Panserbjørne said...

Got mine up! My answers are rather more boring, I'm afraid...but not for lack of desire, just lack of opportunity. :)

-- PB
http://insatiabear.blogspot.com

9:48 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm in. :)

~ E ~

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ms Bitchtits to You said...

I'm up, in...whatever! ;-)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sweet Elle Next Door said...

Okay I've decided to play, late in the game, but someone told me to try it. So I am, but I am completely boring! :)

6:48 PM  
OpenID lastkingofswing said...

never done this before so here it is

7:35 PM  
OpenID frenchiestories said...

I've added mine to the list better late than never right? This was a fun one!

kisses
frenchies

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home