7.17.2006

Help! My blog is not working... sniffles.

Hey folks, I'm in need of a little help here. The blog works fine in Safari, Netscape, Firefox and Firebird, but not in Explorer. If anyone out there knows html/css and can check out my source code and tell me wtf I did wrong, that'd be awesome. :)

To anyone still using Explorer, get any of the above listed browsers today cause yours is not safe, nor does it work well (obviously... very tempermental). Try Firefox - it's a quick download and will transfer your bookmarks for you. I swear it's way faster too. You can thank me later.

Thanks oodles!

-----------

Later in the day...

Oodles of thanks to the man who saved my sorry pathetic html skill lacking butt. :) Will link you a better thanks if you'd like. As you rock and all.

Did you notice I added peek-a-boo comments? Woohoo me. Hope they work.

3 Comments:

Blogger ALRO said...

Everything looks fine to me!
What's not working?
I may be able to help..

alshrim@rogers.com

7:47 PM  
Blogger ALRO said...

forgit it .. I just read the rest of your post LOL

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LURVE the new site!!!!

I played (it's uploading now)

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home