12.19.2006

TMI Tuesday #62

1. Is it better to give or receive?
2. What is the most sensitive part on a man/woman's body?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during sex? (Queefed? Family walked in? Couldn't get it up?)
4. Do you like to talk dirty during sex? How dirty does it get? Example! ;)
5. What do you really want for Christmas? Vibrator? Spanking?

Bonus (as in optional): How often do you masturbate? Masturbate for Peace lmao!



I posted these cookies the other day, but I have to repost them! Here is the website! ;) I am finding all kinds of random shit tonight... haha

As always... answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!

Hope everyone has a very safe and happy holidays! oxox!

24 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Love the cookies, too funny!!!

I'm up! Happy TMI

Ms SD

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up! Happy TMI.

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Px said...

i'm up again this week :)

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine's up here. thanks for posting the kama sutra link. it's too cute and i added it to my delicious :)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

oooh steamy questions! I'm UP and off to work I go...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

Mine will be up in a few minutes

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done!

7:51 AM  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

I'm up!! Happy TMI!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Advizor54 said...

I loved the questions and have started posting my answers on my own blog. Thanks for the thought provoking start to a horny Tuesday morning.
http://advizortoall.blogspot.com/

10:07 AM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

Mine are up! Happy TMI Tuesday Yall!!!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

I played :)
*JeannieGrrl.Com*

11:33 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm up. And it is still early.

Happy TMI everyone.
Enjoy the upcoming long weekend.

11:52 AM  
Blogger LadyXandria said...

Love the cookies.... they're too cute. I'm up!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up at

http://tiggerstwins.blogsome.com/

4:31 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Nice cookies! :)

I'm up at http;//poltspalace.blogspot.com

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up!
Happy TMI! Have a great Holiday.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

lovin' the cookies
I am in the game....

7:13 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

My answers are up. :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI goofs....I played, and love the cookies..........:)

8:57 PM  
Blogger The Ethical Slut said...

Cookies are hysterical. I'm up, better late than never!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

I'm up. and what is the protocol for eating the cookies? head first? or head first? maybe an ass cheek? too funny, wish I could make them and test out the positions as we go.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Better late than never, eh?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Popcultureboy said...

Mine is up. I've actually done three or four of them and this is the first time I've commented here to let people know. Doh!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home