12.26.2006

TMI Tuesday #63



Happy Boxing Day!!!

1. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)?
2. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed?
3. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home?
5. Have you ever met anyone in person that you met via your blog? Have you ever kissed anyone you met via your blog? Have you ever done more?

Bonus (as in optional): Since it is the last TMI Tuesday of the years volunteer some TMI. [Sorry but it is 3am and I don't have a thought left in my pretty little head.)

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate said...

Posting TMI in the wee hbours of the morning has its advantages. I'm up. Happy TMI everyone. Bring on the new year!

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up. And tired. Sorry my answers are lame. Happy TMI!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Putting it up now...

6:01 AM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

You all rock! I'm up :)
*JeannieGrrl.Com*

10:23 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I just put mine up! Happy TMI everyone! :)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done!

3:43 PM  
Blogger -h. said...

Whee! TMI!

Grey Goose Cosmo

7:56 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Happy tmi goofs...I'm up as well.........:)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i'm late, very late, but i'm up now
technically somewhere it's still tuesday (i hope)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

I'm up - a day late- but better late than never!!!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home