- Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?
- Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?
- If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?
- When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
- Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
Answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!
Duran Duran's "Girls on Film" was banned from TV in the 1980s. And you shouldn't click unless you're prepared for one of the most sexist and sexy videos of the decade. Again: DO NOT WATCH if you do not want to see hot, almsot naked women, mud-wrestling and sliding over goo-covered poles.