1.16.2007

TMI Tuesday #66 (Best of)

It seems that the Monday Holiday threw us off. These are all previous questions some have been edited to be more explicit.

1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :)
3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?
4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?
Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?

Answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!

21 Comments:

Blogger LadyXandria said...

Wow... am I really first? Anyhoo, I played. Happy TMI Tuesday!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Px said...

i played too :)
come and see what you think

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there's one thing I have no difficulty about, it's expanding on my answers. This is more uncomfortably TMI-ish than the last. (I know my brother reads my Vox...)
66 Kicks

12:59 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I have last weeks up today! I'll try and get today's done!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been blogging much in the past few months, due to an overwhelming series of events and just not having enough time, but here are mine for this week!

2:41 PM  
Blogger JeannieGrrl said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!
*JeannieGrrl.Com*

3:04 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Okay Dokey! Mine are up! :)

Happy TMI!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are up. Forgive my half-assed attempt, I am really sick.

7:03 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I played....happy TMI goofs!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Mine are up!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

I played - c'mon over.....

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late than never ... I played along today too!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up...Happy TMI! Have a great week!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I'm late but I'm up. :)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Vic said...

I'm in the late crowd, but I'm up! Woo hoo!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

lI'm late too but I'm up!

Ms SD

5:56 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

I played

10:47 AM  
Blogger Marck Bailey said...

A day late, but hopefully not a dollar short. I played, in my typically verbose manner.

12:12 PM  
Blogger TickledPinkToes said...

i feel completely lost this week! o.O happy late tmi guys!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Note to self: You need to push the "publish" button if you want a post to appear on your blog. I was tired and I was stupid. It is up in its orginal time slot (late last night).

Happy belated TMI folks.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Missy Rouge said...

YAYNESS!!!

Well I'm uuuuuuppp (whoah- too much caffeine lol)
Haha this was a fun one. I answered mine at my blog :)
P.S. Was there a typo in one of the questions? I didn't get it.... lol

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER!!!

xo

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home