TMI Tuesday #71
I was going to do some type of birthday theme, b/c my birthday is on Saturday. But it's wayyyy to late to be thinking... (Thanks for the email Professor Fate!) haha :)
Would you rather...
1. be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
2. give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?
3. be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?
4. be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?
5. fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?
Bonus (as in optional): Who would you kill if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
A woman visits her accountant to file her taxes. He asks her, “What’s your occupation?”
The woman says, “I’m a hooker.”
The accountant balks and says, “Oh, that’s too crass. Let’s try to rephrase it.”
“How about ‘prostitute’” the woman suggests.
“That’s still too crude,” he says.
They both think for a minute, then the woman blurts out, “Let’s say I’m a chicken farmer.”
“What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?” the accountant asks incredulously.
The woman answers, “I raised over 5,000 cocks last year.”
- As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!