5.15.2007

TMI Tuesday #83



1. Have you ever used foods in your sexual activities (ie; whipped cream, syrup, popsicles) and how did you use them?
2. If your SO asked you to get them off using only your toes - would you do it and how?
3. Would you ever participate in an orgy? Have you?
4. What can a lover do to turn you on instantly?
5. Describe your favorite piece of lingerie or undergarments on yourself or your mate. (PICS PLEASE!!!)

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best orgasm you've ever had. ;)

What do you think of this video?



DListed Click the link for an explanation of the video!!!

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!

P.S. Questions from the uber sexy JeannieGrrl! Thanks!!! <3 <3 <3 We would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL US! tickledpinktoes[at]gmail[dot]com or prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com

26 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm FIRST?????

WOOOHOOOO

I'm up!!!!

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI.

I can't give an opinion of the video. I can't watch it out of absolute fear of snakes.

2:12 AM  
Blogger The Ethical Slut said...

How is it possible that I'm up 3rd? Is everyone else still sleeping? Sheesh!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Done!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up!

Great questions this week! Jean *ROCKS* :)

HappyTMI!

9:09 AM  
Blogger justsomeguy said...

I'm up early too!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Burt said...

Mine's up.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finally up, the man let me sleep in :) thank you guys - you made my day!!! ♥ My answers are pretty revealing I think too ;)

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up, later than usual but still there.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm up. Happy TMI everyone.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ours is done. Have a happy TMI

12:01 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up at

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

12:05 PM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

I'm up...I played...Happy TMI Tuesday

12:11 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I played....happy TMI goofs and friends!! :)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy TMI everyone! :) I played the home game here.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Terrific TMI to all - I am unable to access the video and therefore unable to give an opinion.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Tawny said...

I played!

2:48 PM  
Blogger meowminx said...

I played and it's over at my new blog ;)

That is one of the most distressing videos I have ever seen. I cant even begin to imagine what that snake went through, and the baby! Goodness, what kind of parents would do something like that to a baby???

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I just now got the chance to watch the video. Wow, I can't say who I feel worse for - the snake or the kid. If that were Canada I'd say put that kid in provincial care, lock up the parents and get that snake some veterinary help. Sad shit.

5:48 PM  
Blogger stanglover64 said...

Mines up.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzy's up here, as always. I like the toes question. ;)

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up.Happy TMI!

Congrats on your questions making the list Jeannie

10:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

I am up. Happy TMI!

11:09 PM  
Blogger SheenV said...

I'm up!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late, than never. Done!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! A day late on one and a week late on another. What can I say? I'm a girl!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home