10.30.2007

TMI Tuesday #107 (Late edition)



Ack!!! I forgot it was going to be Tuesday.

1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold?

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to?

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment?

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"?

5. What makes a kiss a great to you?

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays?



As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

P.S. Thanks to Slut X for this week's questions. It is hard to do at the last minute without community support.

P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

34 Comments:

Blogger Ronald Burgundy said...

Done. Enjoy.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

LOVED the video!

HUGS...

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm done! and I love this week questions! Thanks!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Joy, Shared said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:53 AM  
Blogger dareuu said...

mine are posted

dareuu.blogspot.com

9:58 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Mine are up. Happy TMI!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Great video! I'm up!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up. It's too early for me to be creative with my answers though. lol Happy TMI!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did mine. I agree with AmyElle. I probably should have waited til my brain was more functional, but I'm still satisfied. :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sal said...

Good Morning All!

Mine will be up in a couple of minutes.

Happy TMI!!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions. I'm up

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up finally.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

I am up!!!

Babushka to follow after work

12:10 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Awesome!

I'm up! :)

HappyTMI!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Erotic Union said...

were up - the two of us!

12:53 PM  
Blogger SheenV said...

I'm in! Funny video!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Work4Fit said...

I'm up too!! ; D

2:13 PM  
Blogger Cali Girl said...

I'm up!

Happy TMI!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Enyo said...

Great questions SlutX

I'm up at http://enyosworld.wordpress.com/

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Great Questions! Happy TMI, I'm up :o)

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept hitting refresh for hours last night :( Now I'm really late -- and blogger won't let me post images :sigh:

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't gonna play because it was so late, but Slip made me. (She's such a nag!) :Sticks tongue out:

8:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

Damn! I finished my TMI questions hours ago and then forgot to come here and "up" myself.

Let it be know: "I'm up'ed!"

8:15 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I may be late..but I am UP!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I'm up

10:51 PM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up, finally. Better late than never.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up...even though now it's technically Wednesday. Happy belated TMI everyone!

12:55 AM  
Blogger the joy said...

I'm new and I'm up!

Joychantelle.blogspot.com

3:15 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I'm up, even though I am really, really late!

Ms SD

6:54 AM  
Blogger Marck Bailey said...

First time in many months, but I'm back, and I'm up. (Sexy Duet, let me teach you the meaning of "late" . . .)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just introduced to this blogspot today. Most interesting, and looks like a load of fun!! Can't wait to come back!!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Per usual, I'm doing my TMI Tuesday on Saturday. (I'm such a non-conformist...)

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late... but I'm in!!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home