11.06.2007

TMI Tuesday #108 (Halloween Edition)



Thanks for all the reminders! Tuesday follows Monday for the second week in a row.

1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?
2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw?
3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?
4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?
5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?

Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory?



As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

P.S. Thanks to Mike for this week's questions.

P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

27 Comments:

Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up, and I'm not the last this week.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Shibari said...

I am UP... and second? nice!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Work4Fit said...

I'm up & can't believe I'm third. Wow. Very cool. ; )

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up and i'm back!!!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Sah-weet!

I'm up :)

Fun questions.....

happyTMI!!!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!

Ms SD

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done!!! and the questions were a little strange but fun... ;-))
Happy TMI!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Enyo said...

I'm In.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

Mine are up...

8:13 AM  
Blogger Erotic Union said...

We are up

8:26 AM  
Blogger Ronald Burgundy said...

Done. Enjoy-

8:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey, mine are up too. Happy TMI!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sal said...

Happy TMI!

Mine will be up in a few minutes!

9:49 AM  
Blogger dareuu said...

mine are up.

http://dareuu.blogspot.com/

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm up! Happy TMI & Belated Happy halloween!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finished...I feel like I'm doing one of those writing assignments in elementary school...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm up BEFORE 8pm at night!!! WOOHOO!!! Happy TMI everybody.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up finally! HTMI!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up, and hey, it's still Tuesday!
Outstanding.

Happy TMI, ya'll.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in this week! And fairly early for me too, lol. I'll be around later to check everyone's answers out.

http://amorousrocker.blogspot.com

Happy Tuesday!! =o)

1:36 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

I'm back, FINALLY =) Sorry I haven't participated lately, but I'm up this week!!

I'll get around to your pages as soon as I can... work is a bit hectic today *grrrr

2:33 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm playing, too.

2:33 PM  
Blogger theshriek said...

My answers are up. Thanks!

7:34 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Up and running, happy TMI goofs!! :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Dang. Am I last? I'm up!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Xev said...

Done and up.
Happy Belated TMI

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home