12.31.2007

TMI Tuesday #116



1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2007 memories?
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2007?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2007?
4. What is your wish for 2008? What is your wish for someone else for 2008?
5. If you knew that you were going to die in 2008 what one thing would you do?

Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2008?



As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

P.S. Happy (and safe) New Year everybody!!

P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are up. Happy TMI and I hope everyone has a safe New Year's.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Posted this on Monday, a day early. But I'm not sure I'll be un-hungover enough tomorrow to even get to the computer.

Have a happy and safe New Years everyone!

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

5:31 PM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I'm up. Happy New Year and Happy TMI!

Ms SD

6:38 AM  
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm up as well! Happy new year!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm up! And 5th! WAY early for me.

Happy New Year, everyone.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up late...
Happy new Year... and happy TMI!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I played late. But I am up.

HappyTMI!!! :)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ronald Burgundy said...

Done, done and done.

Ron

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late but I'm up!! Happy New Year!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Color me late also (though that is nothing new)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

It's Wednesday, but I finally did my TMI!

A couple days late and several dollars short, I'm UP!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger SheenV said...

I'm in! Happy New Year to everyone!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Work4Fit said...

i'm up --better late than never, "they" say. : ) but who really is "they" anyways?? ; ) ha ha

happy new year!!! ; )

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Happy TMI... on Thursday.

4:44 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

TMI Tuesday...on a Saturday per usual.

(I never was much of one to follow directions...)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home