1.08.2008

TMI Tuesday #117



1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?

- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)

5) Who turns you on the most & why:

the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist

Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?



As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone

P.S. Thanks to Slip of a Girl & Gracie for this week's questions.

P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

36 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate said...

I'm up. I may not get around I am in the midst of a project.

Thanks again to Slip of a girl for the questions, I didn't have any extra brain power to spend on questions tonight. (The video was almost too taxing.)

Happy TMI everyone!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm up as well! Happy TT everyone!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I remembered and I'm up!!! Great questions.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Duh. I forgot to say I was up. So, um, I am. LOL

And hey, cut me some slack. It was early, I hadn't checked yet. But *go you* ;)

HappyTMI!

1:27 AM  
Blogger plan0 said...

I'm up!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Work4Fit said...

Fun questions! I'm up too!!! And Happy (happy) TMI!!!! ; )

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played this week.

Happy TMI y'all! =o)

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played along! I enjoyed this weeks batch of questions. Good job!

http://discountedempathy.blogspot.com/

Happy TMI Tuesday folks.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

Loved this week's questions.
I am up.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I'm up! I haven't seen that version of the commercial on TV - I've seen the hetero version. Frankly, I like the two guys better!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up -- and I'm glad you liked the questions!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sandy M said...

Good questions. I'm up!

8:26 AM  
Blogger h said...

I'm UP. Good questions.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ronald Burgundy said...

TMI - completed and ready for viewing.

Ron

8:31 AM  
Blogger Xev said...

I played along today.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

happy tmi

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely giving TMI this Tuesday ;)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Pluff said...

I'm up here!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Em said...

me!

9:48 AM  
Blogger dareuu said...

i am back and i posted.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Erotic Union said...

We are updated. have a great week.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

After a holiday season we are back - I am up now with Babushka to share her wisdom after a hard day at the office - Happy TMI everyone!!!!!

Kahuna

10:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Mine are up. Happy TMI!

Renee

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up too, but won't have time to visit until later this evening!
Happy TMI all!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

And yes, i did see that commercial, last week on Project Runway. It was surprising to see the change, cause all the versions of it I saw before had a woman in the booth. Way to go, levis!

HUGS..

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kids! i'm new here so be kind.

http://nenasadije.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/tmi-tuesdays-6-i-think/

4:55 PM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I'm up late. Happy TMI.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy TMI :o) I'm up~

6:40 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

Well, I'm up finally. Better late than Wednesday. :) Happy TMI everybody.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

YAY! I'm up

7:51 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Finally up - happy TMI!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hey...I just found you last week, so this is my first TMI Tuesday. Great site.

Interesting commercial. I had only seen it with the girl.

Hoosier Girl

9:33 PM  
Blogger Project Christopher said...

I am officially a TMI Tuesday joiner now! Thanks for such a fun blog. I guess I'm officially supposed to say I'm UP! (so much inuendo!)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

I know Im really late, but I just had to do it!
L

1:37 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Per usual, it's TMI on Saturday for me.

www.dirkmancuso.wordpress.com

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home