TMI Tuesday #121
1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
Happy TMI everyone!
P.S. Thanks go to Bunny for this week's questions
P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!