3.18.2008

TMI Tuesday #127 (Day After Green Beer Edition)



1. In the midst of a hangover have you ever promised to "never drink again?" How long until you broke that vow?
2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while drinking (or not if it is really stupid) but thought it seemed like a good idea at the time?
3. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate green beer?
4. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have (drunk or sober)?
5. What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen a drunk do (besides driving a car)?

Bonus (as in optional): How do you cure your hangover(s)?



Happy TMI everyone!

p.s. Thanks Vixen for sitting in last week!

p.p.s. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com! I'll try to use them in a timely fashion.

p.p.p.s. I was be gone last week. The plan did to bask in the Caribbean sun, downed drink with rum, got naked with my traveling companion as well as some folks on the clothing optional beaches. I hope y'all had a good week!!

p.p.p.p.s Anyone notice, Atlanta got tornadoes for Steak and Blow Job Day.

p.p.p.p.p.s. The luck of the Irish my ass

26 Comments:

Blogger Polt said...

LOVED the video! Beaker and the Swedish Chef are my FAVorites!

I played along.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

12:20 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up! Glad you had such a good (drunken) time ;)

happyTMI!!!

12:53 AM  
Blogger plan0 said...

I'm up!

http://plano-non-plano.blogspot.com/2008/03/tmi127.html

2:27 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

I love the Muppets. =) Lol.

I'm glad you had a great time in the Caribbean. =)

I'm up and ready for viewing.

Happy TMI Tuesday y'all!

http://amorouschick.blogspot.com

2:40 AM  
Blogger - said...

Carribean nakedness sounds AWESOME.

Happy TMI!!! ; )

3:35 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up.

I agree with Polt. Beaker and the Swedish Chef are the best of the Muppets in my book.

Happy TMI!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

My dad used to an impersonation of the Swedish Chef all the time when I was little, always had my brother, sister and I in hysterics.

Im up, Happy TMI!

Ms SD

5:57 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I'm up. Happy TMI!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm up too. HTMIT!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Pluff said...

I'm up here!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Ever have one of those days when you post your TMI and forget to tell anyone? Yeah, that's the kind of day I'm having.

I'm UP!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I'm up!

Happy TMI!!!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up. Happy TMI Tuesday everyone!

9:35 AM  
Blogger dareuu said...

i have mine posted

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Up! Happy TMI!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Evalinn said...

I´m up (just a bit late). Happy TMI! :-)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are up. =)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

I'm up. I love basking in the sun in the caribean!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I am up. Happy TMI

12:33 PM  
Blogger SheenV said...

I'm in!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Getting back into my routines - am up! Happy TMI folks.

3:51 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

OK... well it was a long day THEN after 40 mins of set up I LOST THE WHOLE THING ONCE... THANKS Blogger...

It's UP NOW fully Loaded!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

A little late in the day, but I'm up! Happy TMI everyone.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

And who's the latest of them all?

To no surprise...but i'm up!

www.shelibells.blogspot.com

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

Ha ha! IM last!
:)

L

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home