7.21.2008

TMI Tuesday #144 - Farting Edition




1. Are your farts;
a. Silent but deadly
b. All sound, no fury
c. Loud and stinky
2. Have you ever farted in front of a lover? Who was the 1st one to do it? How did they or you handle it.
3. Have you ever farted and tried to blame someone else? Who and did you get away with it?
4. What food triggers you?
5. Varts (Vaginal Farts) Scary, or an indication of a good time being had by all?

Bonus (as in optional): When you do fart with someone in your bed, do you cover their head with the sheet and hold them under?




Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thanks to Another Suburban Mom for this week's questions. "This was inspired by my 7 year old son and Blue's Blog"

p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

23 Comments:

Blogger Baby said...

OMG - Am I really one of the first to answer these? Am I the only brave one? LOL - Is it the fact I've had too much caffeine and I am awake at Midnight? Oh well - Happy TMI!!!!!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

Yes, I'm back and happy to be playing along this week.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Evalinn said...

I´m back, but I´m doing no. 142 this week, since I missed it back then.

Happy TMI! :-)

2:23 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I almost didn't play along... *faux-scowls at ASM for fart questions*

But alas, I cannot resist. I'm up. :)

3:02 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

Hahaha! Oh my, these questions.

I will have my answers up later hopefully.

Happy Tuesday y'all! =)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I'm up. Not thrilled by the topic, but up. With a true fart story even.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Gonna have to pass on this one, lol. Y'all have at, though.

8:02 AM  
Blogger rage said...

Mine are up! Happy TMI!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Johanne said...

I'm up!
Happy TMI all!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played along...

8:27 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

What questions this week... think I'll have to pass on this one also. Have fun!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Project Christopher said...

It was bound to happen..... :)

I'm up

9:33 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm up too!

'Interesting' questions this week ASM. *giggle*

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am! Come see: *here*

10:04 AM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

Happy TMI! My responses are posted HERE

10:06 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up and so is hubman.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!

10:49 AM  
Blogger dareuu said...

i posted my answers. read them here

11:22 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played along this week....figures these were from a kid, the questions were kinda...wait for it...stinkers! :)

HUGS...

12:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm up and it's barely past noon! WOOHOO!!!! Happy TMI everyone!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Pluff said...

EGADS has it been that long since I played one of these?! I forgot to post I'm up HERE!

3:31 PM  
Blogger boo said...

Since none of my blogging buddies deigned to take on the subject of farts, I climbed from my recluse and played along! I'm up, late, but up. ^_^

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home