TMI Tuesday #145 - Language Edition
This is a tribute to the late great George Carlin.
1. What is your language pet peeve. (example 'hot water heater', why would you heat hot water)
2. What is your favorite word? Both dirty and clean?
3. What is the one word you cannot spell?
4. What is the one word you always pronounce wrong?
5. If you could erase one popular catchphrase from the english language, what would it be?
Bonus (as in optional): The late, and very hot Michael Hutchence (INXS) once sang, "Words are weapons, sharper than knives" . What is the most hurtful thing you have ever said to anyone? Was it deliberate or accidental? What was the most hurtful thing ever said to you? Do you think it was deliberate or accidental?
p.s. Thanks to Another Suburban Mom for this week's questions.
p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!