TMI Tuesday #146 - Romance Edition
1. What is your definition of romantic?
2. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
3. Is your significant other romantic?
4. Have you ever chastised a SO for not being romantic enough or too romantic?
5. What do you consider a grand romantic gesture? Have you ever been the recipient or giver of one?
6. If you have done something romantic to get laid, did it work? If not, why and how did that affect your romantic tendencies in the past.
7. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done? Had done for you?
And since I can't resist the video clips, I am adding a clip for probably the most sappy, romance movie ever. It's "Bed of Roses", which further added to my desire to be Christian Slater's love slave. (Although now, I would probably want to bleach his manbits before they got near me)
So ladies, for an extra cruel twist on S&M night, restrain your man, and pop this in the dvd. I bet the safety word will come up before the opening credits end.
p.s. Thanks to Another Suburban Mom for this week's questions.
p.p.s. Sorry I am late this week. I had a late business meeting at a strip club.
p.p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!