8.05.2008

TMI Tuesday #146 - Romance Edition



1. What is your definition of romantic?
2. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
3. Is your significant other romantic?
4. Have you ever chastised a SO for not being romantic enough or too romantic?
5. What do you consider a grand romantic gesture? Have you ever been the recipient or giver of one?
6. If you have done something romantic to get laid, did it work? If not, why and how did that affect your romantic tendencies in the past.
7. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done? Had done for you?

And since I can't resist the video clips, I am adding a clip for probably the most sappy, romance movie ever. It's "Bed of Roses", which further added to my desire to be Christian Slater's love slave. (Although now, I would probably want to bleach his manbits before they got near me)

So ladies, for an extra cruel twist on S&M night, restrain your man, and pop this in the dvd. I bet the safety word will come up before the opening credits end.



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thanks to Another Suburban Mom for this week's questions.

p.p.s. Sorry I am late this week. I had a late business meeting at a strip club.

p.p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

26 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate said...

Sorry. I though these were already queued to be posted around 10. Next weeks will be queued in a couple of minutes.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up...but too tired to stay up :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Evalinn said...

Good morning, I´m up and playing! :-)

3:11 AM  
Blogger - said...

Me too! I'm all kinds of up. ; )

Happy TMI & Sweet Dreams 4 now....

4:29 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up with my sugary sweet answers!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Kristine Kate said...

Mine's Up and Done! Happy TMI everyone. :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Ser Infiel said...

My first TMI as a bona fide Blogger member - exciting! :) I'm almost through typing it up. Yay!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Up... and rather early for once

8:18 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm up [HERE]

Once again, great questions ASM!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mayumie said...

First time to join and here's mine.

Cheers!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have mind up...

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

Happy Tuesday! I have posted my responses Here

9:34 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Mine are up :) These questions hurt my brain. I apparently am lacking significantly in the romance department...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I'm up with my answers. I wasn't feeling these questions at first, but once I got going I was glad that I did.

Happy TMI Tuesday!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played along this week again!

HUGS...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Honey said...

I'm up and thanks ASM for the questions! These are real 'thinkers' this week. ~wink~

10:17 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

With my Divorce Trial coming up Thursday, my stomach is in knots and thoughts are not in a place to be romantic, although I will post general thoughts on the subject.

I suspect that Babushka will gladly participate in her wonderful and beautiful way so stop by.

I do love the questions and wish my mindset could give them justice today

Happy TMI everyone!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's always nice to slow the day down a bit to remember romance. Great questions btw! I'm up.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Vixen- Tits For Troops said...

I'm up. Later than usual but I did it!

HappyTMI!

I looooooooove Bed or Roses!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I'm up and apparently am a cold-hearted bitch. Hmm.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kelly Ann said...

I'm in too, soon veddy soon before I forget! hehe :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm romantic and I'm up! Not necessarily in that order! :)

Happy TMI everyone.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played this week! Have a great week, everyone!!!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!

Happy TMI Tuesday everyone!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was up yesterday but forgot to comment here, sorry!

Happy TMI!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home