10.06.2008

TMI Tuesday #155 -- The Seven Virtues



1. Prudence: When do you feel it is most important to exercise prudence? When is it acceptable to throw practicality out the window?

2. Justice: Is a sense of justice really a virtue, or is only a tool that allows us to pass judgment on others without feeling guilty? What do you feel is the greatest injustice facing the world today?

3. Temperance: All things in moderation. Should we allow ourselves a few excesses? How well do you restrain yourself when faced with your deepest desires?

4. Courage/Fortitude: How well do you confront fear and uncertainty, or intimidation? Does facing the little things make you as brave as facing the big things?

5. Faith: Is it important to have faith? How steadfast are you in your core beliefs? Do your core beliefs equate to faith in something?

6. Hope: Does having hope for the future help you deal with the present? How good are you at finding the good in the bad? What is the thing you hope for most?

7. Love/Charity: How easy is it for you to give selfless, unconditional, and voluntary loving-kindness? How easy is it for you to receive selfless, unconditional, and voluntary loving-kindness?



p.s. Thanks to Dana and Boo for this week's questions.

p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com! I'll try to use them in a timely fashion.

19 Comments:

Blogger Jennybean said...

Interesting theme this week, I'll be up in a little over an hour!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Wow. We've had a rash of heavy-thinking TMIs lately. I *love* it. Great questions!

I'm up...after much pondering. :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

With great trepidation, I join this little venture!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, im sittin this one out, my brain is exhausted just reading the questions

1:17 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I know these questions require a little extra effort, but I appreciate everyone taking a chance with them!

I'm up [HERE]

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That was heavy. It certainly sets the tone for the day. My answers are up.

If you want some lighter reading, try A Love Life Rekindled, inspired by and dedicated to Lolita.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

lol @ you too can be a star!

this post was BAD! I'm def gonna do this one!

7:54 AM  
Blogger M said...

I agree, that was heavy. Hard too!

Too early in the morning to use that much of my brain.

I'm up though with an effort no less.

8:44 AM  
Blogger ~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i finally decided to play. i am up

9:11 AM  
Blogger Saucy Wildcat said...

I played. =)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Hiding Behind Words said...

These questions are not as easy as I anticipated. But very thought provoking and insightful.

I need a caffeine (chocolate) break now! I earned it!!!

Great questions.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Wow Dana/Boo - Very much a thought-provoking set of questions. A nice change-up but please do not make me think that hard every week!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

I'm up! :P

This was cool, if the questions are real like this every Tuesday, i might have to reserve the spot for you guys permanently!

xoxo

off to buy some smokes n lemonade!
i definitely deserved it!

1:42 PM  
Blogger boo said...

Ok, I'm up! Thank you to everyone who's taking them on. I like seeing the deeper side of ya'll!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I FINALLY got this done. Geez, y'all hurt a girl's brain.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am posted....

6:41 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Wow...I think answering these is the most thinking I've done all week. Deep questions...

I'm up...

poltspalace.blogspot.com

6:58 PM  
Blogger Holly Golightly said...

so i was wondering why no one had visited my TMI...i so know i at least tried to comment this morning..but it was EARLY...anyway..i'm in, i'm up ...i have been !

xoxo
very deep this week btw


holly

7:42 PM  
Blogger jarjar_head said...

I'm finally up!

Happy Tuesday.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home