TMI Tuesday #155 -- The Seven Virtues
1. Prudence: When do you feel it is most important to exercise prudence? When is it acceptable to throw practicality out the window?
2. Justice: Is a sense of justice really a virtue, or is only a tool that allows us to pass judgment on others without feeling guilty? What do you feel is the greatest injustice facing the world today?
3. Temperance: All things in moderation. Should we allow ourselves a few excesses? How well do you restrain yourself when faced with your deepest desires?
4. Courage/Fortitude: How well do you confront fear and uncertainty, or intimidation? Does facing the little things make you as brave as facing the big things?
5. Faith: Is it important to have faith? How steadfast are you in your core beliefs? Do your core beliefs equate to faith in something?
6. Hope: Does having hope for the future help you deal with the present? How good are you at finding the good in the bad? What is the thing you hope for most?
7. Love/Charity: How easy is it for you to give selfless, unconditional, and voluntary loving-kindness? How easy is it for you to receive selfless, unconditional, and voluntary loving-kindness?
p.s. Thanks to Dana and Boo for this week's questions.
p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com! I'll try to use them in a timely fashion.