11.03.2008

TMI Tuesday #159



First names and approximate age is fine too many of you aren't anonymous and too many of you wish to stay anonymous.

1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault?
2. Have you ever voted? How old was your were you the first time you voted?
3. Are you glad this election cycle is over?
4. Do you have guilty pleasure? What is it (or are they)?
5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently?
Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you?



p.s. You can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com! I'll try to use them in a timely fashion.

p.p.s."The Only Legal Way To Cancel Out Your Neighbors"

30 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Interesting questions. I'm up early. :)

HappyTMI!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up and now im goin to bed!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up!
GO VOTE!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'm up!

Osbasso - I'm mailing in mine. :)

12:52 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up. :)

1:01 AM  
Blogger B said...

I'm up. I liked the questions, it got me thinking....

that's not necessarily a good thing but....

3:36 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

Almost didn't play but... I'm up! :)

Happy Tuesday.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up!!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! Great Questions

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up, HERE;-)

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!

8:00 AM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

Happy TMI!

I am posted HERE

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up. Happy TMI everyone!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Aimée Marie said...

Here are mine... Happy Tuesday all! Don't forget to go out and vote today!

http://aimeemarie.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/tmi-tuesday-11408/

9:40 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I voted and I played!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up, vlog style. :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Hiding Behind Words said...

Oh yea, I'm up.

Go vote!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Baby said...

I voted and played... :) Happy TMI!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I voted and played too. What a great day!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Countess B said...

I'm up. I'll be voting later today.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Elle Dubya said...

first time TMI-er here. I VOTED!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mz Pinkie said...

i'm up

(click)

3:02 PM  
Blogger M said...

I'm way late...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up. And if you haven't already GO VOTE!

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

3:27 PM  
Blogger ~*Jobthingy*~ said...

happy tuesday all.. im up

*snickers* for the halibut *snorts*

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Mine are up.

Happy tuesday.

Go vote!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Im up!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ceinna Is... said...

Mine is up...

http://www.minipauses.com/

10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first TMI Tuesday. Very helpful during Nablopomo!

TMI Tuesday

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like......

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home