12.22.2008

TMI Tuesday #166 - Merry Christmas!



1. What do present do you hope ends up under you tree?
2. What present are you most psyched about giving (PLEASE be vague or ignore this question if the recipient reads your blog)?
3. DO you prefer to give or receive?
4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?
5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatently stolen from Os and hist HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant to whom?





Happy TMI!!


p.s. You can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

22 Comments:

Blogger Hubman said...

I'm doing mine now and will post shortly...

12:13 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up, and I won't even press charges!

HA!--word verification: wallomat

1:07 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up, and feeling appropriately merry. :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger BELLE said...

I'M UP.....MERRY CHRISTMAS....

1:46 AM  
Blogger Pops said...

I'm up H E R E

Merry Christmas ALL !

2:08 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! I have also posted. It would be pretty funny if I blogged while sleeping!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, everybody.

I'm posted.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although i feel brain dead, I managed to throw something together and post.

8:10 AM  
Blogger M said...

I was hella late to work, but made sure to get my TMI up before proceeding with anything else :)

8:35 AM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I am posted...HERE

Merry Merry and all that jazz :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

after too long of a break....I am up and posted

9:05 AM  
Blogger Beautiful Dreamer said...

I'm up. :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Baby said...

I'm up... :) Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'll be up in 10 minutes.
Merry Christmas everyone!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

11:05 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up :) Merry Christmas to everyone!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mines up

12:44 PM  
Blogger Brian Gardes said...

I am up and posted. Merry Christmas everyone!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kealie Shay said...

My very first time is up at The Menagerie. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Sujomi said...

I played along again this week!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Im up...better late than never.

Have a great holiday!

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

2:55 PM  
Blogger Europe said...

Merry Christmas!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home