1.06.2009

TMI Tuesday #168 -Would you rather...


'Would you rather...' edition

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with?
2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you?
3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?
(guys, consider similar circumstances)
4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?

Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?



Happy TMI!!!

p.s. Sorry for the delay. Not sure what happened to Prof Fate, I'll (Vixen) jump in with questions today. Would have had them up sooner but I was having internet issues. Doh!

p.p.s. You can be a star. Prof Fate would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL him at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com.

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I played along...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up! :) Better late than never, eh?

HappyTMI!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

Nice questions, Vixen.
You always save the day. ;)

Happy TMI!
I'm up!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Way to charge to the rescue, Vixen. :)

I'm up!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Thanks for coming to the rescue Vixen!

My answers are up!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sexie Sadie~ said...

Yes, thank you Vixen! I was wondering what I was going to write about today :) I am UP!!!
xo~Sadie

12:38 PM  
Blogger Baby said...

Happy TMI - I'm up....

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Thanks Vix!

I'm up

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Vixen

I'm up

2:57 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Good questions, Vix. I played along too.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

3:11 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm posted.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Chris M. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kealie Shay said...

Mine's up, better late than never.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am posted.. I like this weeks questions..

5:24 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

Great questions this week - thanks Vixen. I'm up too.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up! Thanks girly! *muah*

6:41 PM  
Blogger rage said...

I'm up!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played, too!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I played this week...

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't done a TMI in ages. I'm up.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Sujomi said...

Day late, dollar short, but up!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... TMI Tuesday sounds like loads of fun.. i'm a fan of HNT too :) what are the guidelines for TMI? can I just join in the fun and post on my blog?

oh by the way, this may seem like a very stupid question: but what does TMI mean?

1:23 PM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I played...http://smoi.simplyshannon.com/2009/01/tmi-tuesday-168-would-you-rather.html

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home