2.02.2009

TMI Tuesday #172



1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
5. Describe your sex life in two words.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....

They have made a movie about my life...


Happy TMI!!

p.s. You can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

25 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I be up!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up!!!

I really want to see that movie! Hehe...

HappyTMI!

12:19 AM  
Blogger MsKayotic said...

I'm up!

Great questions!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Nolens Volens said...

I'll be up in 1.5 hours. ;)

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's up. Happy Tuesday! :)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up for the night. :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers are up! Nice and early today, thanks to a sick coughing kid kicking me out of bed so she can join mommmy...

Fun questions!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

My answers are now posted.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is here

6:30 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! But I wish I was in bed.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up, and life has slowed to a pace where I may actually be able to get around to everyone! I've missed seeing everyone else's answers!

9:57 AM  
Blogger callie said...

I'm up! Good questions this week.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!
Happy TMI!

11:21 AM  
Blogger ... said...

I'm up! Happy TMI!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sexie Sadie~ said...

I'm Up!!! xoxox~Sadie

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

We're up! Holla!

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Private Me said...

I'm up!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up way WAY late, but up nonetheless. :)

HAPPY TMI.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played. First time! :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Stephen R. said...

It's late but I'm up! Happy TMI Tuesday, everyone!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Miss KissThis said...

I'm late too, but I'm up!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Curious Mind said...

I'm up, fun questions. I really want to see that movie.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Landon said...

late... but i'm up

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up. I'm late, but I'm up!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home