2.23.2009

TMI Tuesday #175



1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?
2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner?
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child's friend or...)?

Bonus (as in optional): Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life".



Happy TMI!!

p.s. You can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. I'm serious. I need some questions. Send them to me! (please.)

18 Comments:

Blogger Kittie Kate said...

Firsties!

I'm up here.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up! :)

HappyTMI!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up and now going to bed.

Perhaps I need to ponder some questions, too. :)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Pixel said...

Mine is up :-) Happy Tuesday!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm up ;)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! I will try to whip up some questions for you.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up in just a few minutes...

6:44 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up....Happy TMI everyone!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played this week.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I have missed this place. I am up too and will see what I can do about some questions. Happy TMI all.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

heyheyhey! I'm up! :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger MsKayotic said...

I'm up. Check it out.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

Up and up

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's posted.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am posted.. Http://www.mahoganydymond.net

4:14 PM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Finally got mine up!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are mine.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Sky Blue said...

I played...this is fun ;)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home