3.16.2009

TMI Tuesday #178



1. Don't tell us what it is, but do you have a sexual secret you have never told anyone?
2. Do you have a nonsexual secret you have never told anyone?
3. Did you ever tell someone a secret only to have them spill it? What were the repercussions?
4. Did you ever spill a secret someone told you? What were the repercussions?
5. Tell us a secret someone told you, however along ago, that you've never told. (You can disguise name or details)



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to this week's anonymous contributor. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. Happy St. Patrick's day!

16 Comments:

Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Mine will be up at 1205 Central time.....thanks for visiting!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it not, I have already scheduled mine as well... it is supposed to go up at 12:08, but I think wordpress.com uses pacific time, so it will be 12:08 PDT (3:08 EDT)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up. Right away...but I'm going to bed. :)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Oops. Posted, then totally forgot to come say Im up.

:)

HappyTMI! xo

2:53 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

It's no secret, I'm up!!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I wish I was still in bed, but I'm up!

And so are my answers!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Glad I got posted before I get too insanely dru... Irish tonight...

8:40 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

um- i forgot to say i am up again...Happy St.Pattys!
~viemoira

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up. :)

peace...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

Petal is Up!

1:41 PM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I played...HERE

9:07 PM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'm up here.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here it is.

10:52 PM  
Blogger His d said...

i forgot to post that mine is up, but be warned. it is super boring.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Baby said...

I played - kind of late in the game...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home