3.23.2009

TMI Tuesday #179



1. Ever Googled a date, a potential date or an ex?
2. Do you gossip?
3. How many people do you completely trust?
4. Have you ever had sex in car?
5. What is your best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?

Bonus (as in optional): How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. You can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. I'm serious. I need some questions again. Send them to me! (please.)

21 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Cougar Barbie.... *snort*

I'm up :)

HappyTMI!!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up and off to bed. :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Ditto what Ms. I said!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! And I wish I was tired enough to go to bed.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I'm up and off to work. No nite-owl responses from me!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

My answers are now posted.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

My Answers are up !

http://daysofmylife2009.blogspot.com/2009/03/tmi-tuesday.html

8:22 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Good questions, my answers

8:30 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I'm up - RAWR!

8:38 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm up!! Great questions :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I've posted a TMI for the first time in a while.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up and now have to work...blah

9:30 AM  
Blogger Baby said...

Happy TMI all....

9:33 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up!

Happy Tuesday! :)

10:19 AM  
Blogger A Blog In The Rough said...

very funny clip first time posting here, thanx for the questions, theyre great fun

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be later than most... but at least it is still Tuesday.

2:44 PM  
Blogger ArrowOfAdonis said...

I've always wanted to do one of these. And well... now I have!

Thanks for the questions.

3:09 PM  
Blogger His d said...

i'm finally up.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is done.

9:32 PM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I played HERE

8:12 PM  
Blogger ♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is good good good......

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home