3.30.2009

TMI Tuesday #180



1. Have you ever sent or recieved a sext message?
2. Have you ever made or recieved a booty call?
3. Have you ever added or edited a word/entry to Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary or any other online reference?
4. At what age did you have your first consensual sexual experience?
5. What has been the greatest age difference between you a consensual sexual partner?

Bonus (as in optional): Why do you blog?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to this week's anonymous contributors. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. I'm serious. I need some questions again. Send them to me! (please.)

25 Comments:

Blogger Landon said...

Posted
Early-ish, yeah, but I'd forget if I wait until tomorrow....

11:00 PM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I will be up at 12:01 am. I am thinking of some questions, really!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up. :)

1:02 AM  
Blogger Sungold said...

This week's questions were tame enough not to shock my students (except maybe at my old-fartiness?) so I'm up too.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up and *zonk* out. ;)

1:53 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

My answers will be up very shortly.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers are up!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I played this week! You can find me [HERE]

6:46 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

I played this week!

7:15 AM  
Blogger B said...

I'm up :)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo-yah... all done and up.

10:16 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up...Happy Tuesday everyone!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I participated this week. Been awhile for me.. hehe

10:39 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I played too.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sexie Sadie~ said...

I am up LATE, because I wasn't going to play, but I LOVE the questions, so I'm up too!
xo~Sadie

2:17 PM  
Blogger callie said...

better late than never! I am up.

2:50 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

It is still Tuesday- i made it! :)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Petal said...

Petal is up! :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ardlair said...

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. 67
5. 50
6. To meet people older than me.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Mine are up!!! :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Pixel said...

I'm up, a little late, though. At http://marycommentary.blogspot.com

1:26 AM  
Blogger His d said...

Very late, but up.

4:14 PM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I played...http://smoi.simplyshannon.com/2009/03/tmi-tuesday-180.html

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home