4.13.2009

TMI Tuesday #182 - Dance Edition



1. If you could describe your personality through a dance what would it be?
2. What about describing your sex life through a type of dance?
3. What's one move on the dance floor sure to turn you on?
4. Is there a dancer you would love to be with? (Dancer can be used as loosely as you want!)
5. What moves do you pull out to impress someone new?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to Sienna for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

18 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Fun questions. :)

I'm up! HappyTMI!!!

12:31 AM  
Blogger His d said...

mine is scheduled to post at 12:01am PDT. Happy TMI Tuesday!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up--super cute questions this time. :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Great questions, Sienna! I'm up!

2:26 AM  
Blogger {{ d a n i m o }} said...

i'm up!this is a new blogger but you all know me from before, when i was a closet blogger. . . hehe :)

3:48 AM  
Blogger Evie said...

Love this week's questions, I am dancing.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

AMAZING questions!

http://adopefiend.blogspot.com/2009/04/tmi-tuesdaydance-edition.html

up up.

xoxo

5:50 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up momentarily!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up. Come and visit!

7:00 AM  
Blogger MsKayotic said...

I'm up. Come on by and see me!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Baby said...

Oooh I liked Sienna's contribution! I'm Up!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up! Very fun and different questions. This one required a lot of thought!

10:08 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up...Watch my video...its a must...lol....Happy TMI

11:40 AM  
Blogger thegoodwife said...

interesting theme...

1:10 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i am up...

1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I'm so late! I'm up! Thanks to everyone who liked the questions - I thought it would be a different take on things :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Bodhi said...

Fun question, I'm up :-)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home