4.20.2009

TMI Tuesday #183



1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to an anonymous contributer for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, not what I usually expect from TMI Tuesday...

10:48 PM  
Blogger Baby said...

Interesting questions... I am up...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Difficult but great questions this week!

I'm up! HappyTMI!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger MsKayotic said...

I'm up!

Yes these were some difficult questions!!!

12:54 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Up and ready for comments

1:05 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Great questions! I'm up!

1:05 AM  
Blogger BELLE said...

I'll be up in a few minutes...

1:32 AM  
Blogger Adam Apple said...

I'm back, and my answers are now posted.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Yesterday's Lineage said...

i'm up.... Happy Tuesday!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played. And interesting choice of questions. Something kinda different.

HUGS...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I played this week! I wish anon had not been anon because I'd love to tell him/her just how much I enjoyed these questions!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Posted... decided to actually wait until Tuesday this time...

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine's up, loved the qus!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Saucy Wildcat said...

I played

10:52 AM  
Blogger SheenV said...

I'm in!

11:13 AM  
Blogger rage said...

Loved the questions this week, I'm up!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up.

peace...

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Theresa said...

Im up!

1:53 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up up up an away...back to work :(

2:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

Petal is UP!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home