4.27.2009

TMI Tuesday #184



1. Have you ever had angry sex?
2. Pity sex?
3. "Oh well, I might as well" sex?
4. One-of-you-knew-it-was-goodbye-and-the-other-didn't sex?
5. Don't-remember-having-it sex?
6. Regret-it-afterward sex?
7. Can't-remember-his/her-name sex?
8. Never-knew-his/her-name sex?

Bonus: What was the worst single sexual experience of your life?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to an anonymous contributor for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

19 Comments:

Blogger Landon said...

Awesome questions (as usual)... and here are my answers

11:56 PM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up, but I'm going to bed and to pack. Not necessarily in that order.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up, forgot to say so earlier. :)

HappyTMI!!!

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up. Happy TMI!!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are up!

Verification word? "flubhang" lol

5:53 AM  
Blogger B said...

i'm up :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Up ...have a great day everyone!

7:09 AM  
Blogger chocdrop said...

My answers are at http://chocdropspot.blogspot.com/

7:24 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up...off to work. Good day all!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

Whoo Hoo, back on the beam, and post is up.

http://aflirtslife.bloghaven.us

9:10 AM  
Blogger MsKayotic said...

I'm up.

Mayhem and Kayos...Come check me out!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Newbo said...

First timer! Mine are up

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played, I loved these questions! You can see mine here: *here*

11:29 AM  
Anonymous brainycat said...

Thanks(?) for dredging up some of those memories ;)

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up. :)

peace...

11:58 AM  
Blogger Baby said...

I am up.... :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kealie Shay said...

Running late, but up... :-D

4:37 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

Im up! =D

5:20 PM  
Blogger {{ d a n i m o }} said...

i am finally UP!!!i've been trying to write in my blog all day and kept getting distracted by this or that. :P

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home