5.11.2009

TMI Tuesday #186



1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?
2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?
3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?
4. What was your favorite childhood book?
5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?

Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?
Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to Ms. Inconspicuous for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. Be sure to come back next week for the special anniversary event. Question have already been queued up.

p.p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. Just have an idea or even a theme, that is great. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

22 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Great questions, Ms. I! I'm up!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm up. Gosh, golly...I had to play along this week, didn't I?

12:25 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up! :)

HappyTMI!!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger TUG said...

It has been forever, but I played along this week!

1:20 AM  
Blogger BELLE said...

I'M UP

4:29 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Good stuff, Ms. I!

My answers are up!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

Great questions Ms. I.

I am up!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

You "forced" me to play Ms. I - can't pass up a set of good questions!

I'm up [HERE]

6:46 AM  
Blogger M said...

Great questions Ms. I!

I'm up :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played today as well.

HUGS...

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

Up... and in the morning to.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Semiresponsive said...

I'm up - for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME! Happy TMI everyone!

10:33 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up, have a great day!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played this week. :)

peace...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger B said...

it took me forever to get up, and then even longer to say that I'm up, but I get there eventually. That's what counts, right?

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kealie Shay said...

I'm late, but I'm up at http://menagerieauthors.blogspot.com/ (sorry, haven't memorized html yet to put that in one word). Great questions Ms. I!

2:07 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

I'm up with TMI for all :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Deranleau said...

Little late but TMI is up!

9:34 PM  
Blogger NoOne said...

Totally late, but I'm up =)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Newbo said...

i'm up late!

7:51 AM  
Blogger iSSa said...

1st time I joined! =)

http://cutieissa24.blog.friendster.com/2009/05/tmi-tuesday/

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home