TMI Tuesday #186
1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?
2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?
3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?
4. What was your favorite childhood book?
5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?
Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?
Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?
p.s. Thank you to Ms. Inconspicuous for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!
p.p.s. Be sure to come back next week for the special anniversary event. Question have already been queued up.
p.p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. Just have an idea or even a theme, that is great. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.