5.18.2009

TMI Tuesday #187 (HNT Anniversary Editon)



It was 4 years ago today that Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT) became an official thing. Happy Birthday and thanks for the memories.

1. Have you ever participated in HNT? If so, when? If not, why not?
2. Have you ever avoided certain sites because of the HNT pictures that were posted?
3. Have you ever posted a HNT picture that you wish that you hadn't?
4. Do you email/text/call anyone regularly with someone you met through HNT?
5. What percentage of your online friends are current or former HNTers?
6. Does anyone in your "real" life know that you do HNT (if, of course, you do)?
7. Other than previously-known friends, have you met any fellow HNTers?
8. Have you ever downloaded someone else's HNT pictures?

BONUS QUESTION: Have you ever submitted a picture for "...the Other HNT"?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to Os, HNT's guardian for the last four years for this week's questions.

p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

18 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Ha! I got mine up, very easy but great questions this week. :)

HappyTMI!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Methinks some ladies will be coming back to check out the video more than just once!

I'm up!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Newbo said...

i'm up :)

3:00 AM  
Blogger B said...

I'm up. happy HNT anniversary Os! (and all)

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

I'm up

Happy TMI Tuesday

Happy HNT Anniversary

6:39 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I'm up! With bonus HNT in honor of the occasion...

6:56 AM  
Blogger {{ d a n i m o }} said...

figleaf is awesome,
as is os, and. . .
i'm up!with bonus hnt as well!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm up [HERE]

8:00 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

Had tons of fun with this week's questions! Great video btw!
~viemoira

8:03 AM  
Blogger Curious Mind said...

Mine is up. Happy anniversary HNT!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Dangerous Lilly said...

I decided to play along this week, so I'm up!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'm up, and I'm certainly going to watch the video now that Os said that!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up... and Happy Anniversary HNT!!!!!! :)

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up. :)

peace...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Congrats Os and HNT!

I've played today.

HUGS...

12:33 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I`m taking part this week and its up!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played along here!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Coy Pink said...

Posted mine in the nick of time!

http://www.coypink.com/2009/05/19/tmi-tuesday-187-hnt-anniversary-edition/

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home