6.02.2009

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating edition



1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect.

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?

Happy TMI!!

p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. I am traveling the next couple of weeks. Please, send me your ideas/questions sooner! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

p.p.s. Sorry I was slow tonight. I forgot Tuesday can after Monday.

16 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up! Even if you were late!

HA! WV: fates

1:45 AM  
Blogger Sexie Sadie~ said...

I'm up too!!

xoxo~Sadie

2:01 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

You got it up. Um. The questions people ;)

I'm up!

xo

2:35 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up!!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

Who hoo, back in the saddle and up once again.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I'm up!

8:04 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

W00T! i am up early (for me) and remembered to comment so!
~viemoira

8:09 AM  
Blogger BELLE said...

I'll be up soon.

8:10 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up....

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm joining in on this TMI Tuesday fun. So my first entry is up!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

After a long hiatus we are back in the game!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played along today.

HUGS...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

My TMI Tuesday is up.

It's my first time, so please be gentle.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

Great Questions... Happy TMI!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had sex on a first date once.

I haven't had a first date since then 30 years later.

She is still asleep, it is her birthday.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home