6.08.2009

TMI Tuesday #190



Have you ever...

1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?
2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model?
3. had sex at a company Christmas party?
4. had a blind date?
5. slept with a teacher?
Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them?



p.s. Thank you to Lizzy for this week's questions.

p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

p.p.p.s. I am out west for the next week. I still need your questions, but I won't respond until I get back after TMI #191

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions!

I'm up again this week :)
Right Here

10:34 PM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I will be up at 12:01am

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'm up here.

That Han Solo PI was funny. I liked Magnum PI

11:00 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

You realize it's still Monday, right?

I'm up anyway.c

11:26 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

The Han Solo, PI video was great, but did you see the side by side comparison with Magnum, PI? Truly impressive!

What part of the west are you coming to?

I'm up!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up. :)

xo

1:42 AM  
Blogger EMikeGarcia said...

This was a great one... I'm up.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

I haven't played in a while but I did this week! I'm up!

Happy TMI =)

6:25 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I'm up!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't played in a long time either but hey, I'm in.

Wil Harrison.com

6:41 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up

7:32 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I am up - Happy TMI - good questions :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

We are up and have a great news as well!!!!!!!!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am up.

I second Osbasso - what part of the west are you coming to?

peace...

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

Yup, I am up again.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

It's late but I'm up.

HUGS...

3:43 PM  
Blogger callie said...

Great questions this week!
I am up, late as always.
Happy Tuesday!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Oasis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Oasis said...

I'm up! My first TMI - not "at work" friendly.

HERE

7:50 PM  
Blogger Nicey said...

I am loving these answers ...
Laters

Nicey

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home