6.15.2009

TMI Tuesday #191 (weddings edition)



Have you ever...

1. been married?
2. been divorced? been remarried?
3. had sex at a wedding reception?
4. had sex with someone you first met at a wedding or wedding reception?
5. given a a toast to the bride and groom?

Bonus (as in optional): What is the funniest thing you've seen or done at a wedding?
Bonus II (as in optional): What is the best toast for the wedding couples?



p.s. Thank you to Lizzy for most of this week's questions.

p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

14 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I be up!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I just put mine up!

happyTMI! xo

12:50 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers are up!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up!

6:56 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up....

7:10 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm up, too. Happy Tuesday.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I set aside my immense cynicism regarding wedded bliss for this one, it was a riot actually, thx. *here* is mine!

9:09 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

It is up...Happy TMI...

9:24 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up :) Happy TMI

9:36 AM  
Blogger Nikki Dee said...

Mine is up!

Here

11:55 AM  
Blogger Ms Scarlett said...

I'm up too! Great questions!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Oasis said...

I'm up - complete with a pic of old fat Elvis in a sparkly blue jumpsuit singing Viva Las Vegas after my ceremony :)

Caution, the pic after that is not work safe!

Here it is

3:21 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

It's WAY late, but I'm up.

HUGS...

6:58 PM  
Anonymous John Sees said...

I'm also up for it :)

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home