6.22.2009

TMI Tuesday #192



1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)

Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to Bebe Lola for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. Just have an idea or even a theme, that is great. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

24 Comments:

Blogger Hubman said...

Oh, am I first this week? Cool!

My answers will be up in a matter of minutes...

12:06 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm up!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm up. :)

Good questions this week, Bebe Lola.

1:08 AM  
Blogger BELLE said...

GREAT QUESTIONS...I'LL BE UP IN A FEW MINUTES

2:23 AM  
Blogger Newbo said...

i'm up :)

5:50 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

Good morning sexy people! I am up!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Newlywed Kahuna is up!!!!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions!

Im up :D

8:41 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I am up - like the questions :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com.

HUGS...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Wow. I totally forgot to come by and say I was up. DOH.

Well. I am. LOL ;)

happyTMI!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I think I'm late? I'm up though, looking forward to reading everyone else's TMI's. =)

11:57 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am up...in so many ways...lol. xoxoxo

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Just Joe said...

I'm back and up again.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Dracona said...

I've done mine...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Sugarmag said...

I played

3:42 PM  
Blogger callie said...

I am up, late as usual!
Very fitting questions this week for me.
Happy TMI all!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Southpaw said...

LOL Had a great time with this one!!! Have a great week!!!
Mine are HERE

10:04 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up - better late than never?!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Kittie Kate said...

I'm up here

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ms Scarlett said...

I'm up! I'm late (sooooooo late), but I'm up!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Rainy said...

I think I really need to play this game next time. I am excited:)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lolita V. said...

Oh My!! I didn't realize they'd be posted so soon. =) Thanks to everyone who answered- so honestly I might add, I'll make sure to stop by your blogs and take a look at your answers.
Thanks Fate for accepting my questions.
Love, Lolita

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Fabien Rencontre said...

1.Yes.
2.great sex.
3.none
4.someone new
5.happiness

:)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home