6.30.2009

TMI Tuesday #193 (rebroadcast)



1. How many speeding tickets have you had? Accidents?
2. Boxers, briefs or commando?
3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment?
4. Do you or your so own a motorcycle? Do you ever ride one? Do you wear a helmet when you ride?
5. Ever been skinny dipping?
Bonus: Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. Just have an idea or even a theme, that is great. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

19 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm in.

~ E ~

10:56 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I put mine up just now. :)

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up as well!! I actually had to really think about a couple of those lol.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Count me in!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

OH, I want to play this week.

Off to type my answers!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up!

HAPPY TMI!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Southpaw said...

Great questions!! Mine are up! Have a great week, everyone!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm Up... and Happy TMI!

12:47 PM  
Blogger April said...

I played today too!

1:09 PM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Oh I am playing now...even from work...lol

2:27 PM  
Blogger callie said...

Not yet awake, but I'm up!;)

4:08 PM  
Blogger vixen kitten said...

Well damn. I actually posted my TMI Tuesday questions on *gasp* Tuesday!

Write this day down people.

~vk~

7:46 PM  
Blogger Maria's Space said...

I am up and this was so much fun.http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/06/tmi-tuesday.html

8:03 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up...these were interesting! Great cartoon!

8:14 PM  
Blogger ShannonW said...

I played today...HERE

8:55 PM  
Blogger Oasis said...

My answers - and a couple skinny-dipping pics - are up :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm up! The questions were too good to pass up - even a day late!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I'm late, but I'm up. http://emeraldyomi.blogspot.com/2009/07/tmi-193.html

12:40 PM  
Blogger Desert Princess said...

Wonderful stuff! I'll make a point to stop by each week. And I'll forward some ideas your way. Have a safe 4th of July.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home