7.27.2009

TMI Tuesday #197 - Nonsexual Edition



1. The three words that best describe you are ____, ____, and ____.
2. The three words that best describe your life are ____, ____, and ____.
3. Your three guilty pleasures are ____, ____, and ____.
4. The three places you would like to visit before you die are ____, ____, and ____.
5. The three things you would like to do before you die are ____, ____, and ____.

Bonus (as in optional):If you were making Chris Milk's video "Last Day Dream" (below) what three to five flashes would be your life so far?

Last Day Dream [HD] from Chris Milk on Vimeo.



Happy TMI!!

p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

19 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Hell, this was a tough one!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Damn, thought I was going to be first!

I'm up. And heading to bed...

12:35 AM  
Blogger DeSades Disciple said...

http://desadesdisciple.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/tmi-tuesday/
Mines up, That did make me think.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Playfully Yours said...

Stop by I played over here
http://playfullyyours.blogspot.com/

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed not the most easy one, but I'm up :)

http://nuclearrainbow.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/tmi-tuesday-197/

/Nuclear Rainbow

4:56 AM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I'm on time and I'm up! It's a miracle! These were really hard questions and I have to admit, I din't stick to them exactly...I should get a slap on the wrist...or maybe somewhere else...hehe...anyway, I did the best I could. I'm really looking forward to checking out everyone else's. Happy TMI.
Em. xx

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Angela said...

http://unsexy.net/2009/07/28/tmi-tuesday-2/

good questions!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I couldn't pass this one up!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first TMI is up!!! I absolutely loooooove the concept of TMI - thanks!!!!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger M said...

I played this week!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

I didn't answer these questions but I did share tmi:my style

10:31 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

This was a very good set of questions - I am up and wish everyone a joyous day!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Ok this was a fabulous set of questions....enjoy!http://myexpressionslive.blogspot.com/

12:21 PM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I am up! Finally!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sky Blue said...

Am up :)

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've added my to the mix...I need to add DAMN I miss my laptop this blogging from any misc pc is starting to SUCK!!

kisses
frenchies

1:48 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played this week. Very thoughtful questions, especially the last one.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com/2009/07/utterance-information-dont-mince-words_28.html

HUGS...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

Great idea/questions... Happy TMI - I'm Up... :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i am late but made it up. These were really interesting and once i got thinking i had a hard time limiting to just 3 or 5 lol...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home