TMI Tuesday #200 (Happy Anniversary!!)
1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.]
2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort?
3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction?
4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing third party to the infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.]
5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships?
Bonus (as in optional):What do you want from a partner in a long term relationship?
Two for two hundred!
p.s. Thank you to to those who have sent in questions. I will get them queued up and run soon. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!
p.p.s. Four years is coming up in October. Any ideas for a theme?