8.17.2009

TMI Tuesday #200 (Happy Anniversary!!)



1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.]
2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort?
3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction?
4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing third party to the infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.]
5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships?
Bonus (as in optional):What do you want from a partner in a long term relationship?

Two for two hundred!





Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to to those who have sent in questions. I will get them queued up and run soon. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. Four years is coming up in October. Any ideas for a theme?

14 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

What great questions this week!

I'm up!

xo

12:34 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Congrats on #200! I'm up!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up in just a few minutes. Great questions, especially considering that mine and Veronica's wedding anniversary is later this week!

4:30 AM  
Blogger DeSades Disciple said...

http://desadesdisciple.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/tmi-tuesday-200/ mines up :)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

Great answers. For the anniversary how about going back and finding the four toughest questions and re-asking them?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Great questions - I am up and answered!!

Happy TMI

9:50 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

Happy Anniversary TMI... and great questions... I'm up :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Wow...200! Congrats. And I'm up as well!

HUGS...

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions! I am up!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit late, but hey, I was in the train all day and write my post there!

(with no internet btw, I got the questions before I went on the train)

http://nuclearrainbow.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/tmi-tuesday-200/

/Nuclear Rainbow

3:41 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

A little late but posted, great questions!

5:34 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

yey for 200...but 4 years upcoming- WOW! i am up before the day is done.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

I did post some TMI questions. But because I had to schedule them over a week ago. They are questions from the past. But, still - come read!

1:13 AM  
Blogger nitebyrd said...

I may just have to try this!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home