8.24.2009

TMI Tuesday #201



1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
4. How often do you change your sheets?
5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream.




Happy TMI!!

p.s. Ooops. Running late. Here is Another Suburban Mom to save the day (she is good at that).

p.p.s. You, too, can be a star. I would be more than happy to post your theme/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

16 Comments:

Blogger Landon said...

My first TMI in a long time.. congrats on the 200th... sorry I missed it

12:17 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

I'm still up, so now my answers are too!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Another Suburban Mom said...

I desperately want to be sleeping, but I am up so my TMI is up too.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Cala Gray said...

My TMI Tuesday is up and definitely time to sleep!:) HTMIT!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up :) Happy TMI

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

Oooh these are great questions! I'll have to do them later. =o)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

ASM - I thought these were great questions!!

I am up

Happy TMI

9:39 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played this week!

HAPPY TMI!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Newbo said...

I'm up for the first time in ages! :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Finally up....heading out on the Harley for the day. Happy Tuesday...looking forward to Hump day! ;)

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up! Happy TMI Tuesday!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sexy PTA Mom said...

Love the questions this week!! Congratulations on 200!!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got my up. Happy TMI everyone!

kisses
frenchies

1:17 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

A little late to the party but ours is up now... Awesome questions by the way!

7:40 PM  
Blogger DeSades Disciple said...

http://desadesdisciple.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/tmi-tuesday-201/
Bit late (but technically its still Tuesday in parts of America, so im still ok lol.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Kittie Kate said...

I'm later but I'm up!
here

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home