9.22.2009

TMI Tuesday #205





1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
4. What is your favorite curse word?
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

My travel story



Happy TMI!!

p.s. Thank you to an anonymous contributer for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

16 Comments:

Blogger Vixen- Tits For Troops said...

I just put mine up.

HappyTMI

1:39 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Up!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Mine will be up momentarily!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

Done

8:47 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I suppose it would help if I used the right URL..... Being sick and tired doesn't do me well. *sigh*

I'm up at *MY* site.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

LOVED the questions today! Great job! And I'm up too!

HUGS...

10:02 AM  
Blogger nitebyrd said...

I'm going to do it but I'll always be posting on Wednesday, is that okay?

10:37 AM  
Blogger ArrowOfAdonis said...

Got mine up too!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got mine posted!
kisses
frenchies

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Ronnie said...

up!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I just posted my answers.

http://robinsbluenest.typepad.com/robins_nest_blue/2009/09/tmi-tuesday-205.html

Have a beautiful day.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Cassie said...

and my answers are up now too

3:31 PM  
Blogger lifechick said...

Mine's up, for the first time. Some tough questions!

http://thelifechick.blogspot.com/

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKay I saw that video ages ago, but I LOVE it! Makes me laugh until I cry everytime!

I'm sorry, I'm up late today! But I'm up! :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

A little late also but we're up...

11:12 PM  
Blogger EMikeGarcia said...

A couple of days late, but done!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home