9.28.2009

TMI Tuesday #206




1. Have you used put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it?
2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination?
3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry?

Bonus (as in optional)
: Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?



Happy TMI!!

p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

16 Comments:

Blogger Playfully Yours said...

My questions are up and ready for your reading pleasure.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

I am done. Wow! Already. A few fun answers maybe?

Plus I give a "status" update. Just what am I doing with the "ever changing -twitter like- chat status" lately?

11:44 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

We're up, good questions!

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am playing yet again! I feel cheated is all I'm saying!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions! I'm up! Happy TMI!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up! :)

HappyTMI!

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are up. Anyone of those questions would make a great group post. Thanks to those who thought them up !!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Big Kahuna said...

After a 2-month hiatus I am up!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

Happy TMI - I'm up....

9:42 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I am posted.....enjoy reading!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Original questions! My answers are
here

12:28 PM  
Blogger lifechick said...

I'm up! I guess I haven't really lived yet, according to my answers!

http://thelifechick.blogspot.com/

1:26 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

I'm up.

5:38 PM  
Blogger viemoira said...

Finally...i'm up and about and i enjoyed the questions...

9:25 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

It's late, but I've played.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

Late as per usual, but up nontheless. :)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home