10.12.2009

TMI Tuesday #208 (Happy 4 years!!)





Like every anniversary show, we have clips of popular or thought provoking questions from the past.


1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your life?
1a. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your sex life?
2. What is the easiest way for you to reach orgasm?
3. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
4. What is your favorite sexual position? (yes you have to narrow it to one)
4a. What is you least favorite sexual position?
5. Favorite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?
6. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
7. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
8. Name three words that:
a) get you excited
b) make you squirm
c) make you laugh


Bonus (as in optional)
: What is you most embarrassing sexual moment?



p.s. I posted them early. Anniversaries are no time for an EBTCAK (error between the chair and keyboard) issues.

p.p.s. I need some questions again. Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

22 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate said...

In honor of the anniversary I figure I should play.

1. Seven. I'm sure it could be better, but except for a better income stream I'd be hard pressed to tell you how.
1a. Eight. Except for more
2. With her vagina, her mouth, her hand, her breasts or my hand.
3. I want to win, I have to know, I can make it better.
4. A modified missionary
4a.Probably #25
5. I LOVE the small of a womens back and the dimples of venus.
6. Sex I could forgive, but never trust her again. Love would be easier because I could just let her go.
7. Up


Bonus: Fishing around inside her for a condom the came off during a rather vigorous session.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Mine is up, I really like the questions! :) http://fantasiesofanunofficialconcubine.blogspot.com/

7:12 PM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up at midnight eastern time! [what can I say, I'm a stickler for TMI Tuesday posting on Tuesday, just like HNT doesn't post until 12:01AM Thursdays...]

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is up because I am NOT a stickler ;) lol! Happy TMI Anniversary! :)

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also not a stickler. ;) Mine is up! Happy Anniversary!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is up

11:53 PM  
Blogger Landon said...

Here ya go... I remember a couple of the questions, not sure if I remember my answers...

11:54 PM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

mine will be up soon I am gone on Tuesday morns ... hubby answered some too this time

12:26 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

And I'm up! I just realized I've been participating since April '06!

HappyTMI!

1:59 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Got it up...before work...have a great day ...naughty people..!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy TMI Tuesday!!!! I'm up :)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Fucks Like a Girl said...

Happy Anniversary! This is my first TMI Tuesday for a reasonably new blog. :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played, and congrats on 4 years!

HUGS...

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Amirah/Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary. Im up!

1:31 PM  
Blogger April said...

4 years, wow! I'm up. Happy Anniversary and TMI!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Been awhile since I played, but I'm back for the anniversary edition. =)

btw - that video is HILARIOUS!
Wish I had known about it for Boobie-Thon, woulda been perfect! lol

ps. Fun to read YOUR answers, Professor. =)

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have posted my TMI for this week.

Kisses
frenchies

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sexy PTA Mom said...

Good questions!! I will put some up today too, before Tuesday is over.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Ms Scarlett said...

I'm a little late - but I'm up!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I'm late, but up. Oh and I completely forgot the bonus question. When I thought about it though, the one moment I can think of isn't really embarrassing, it's more mean, so I'm gonna leave it as is.

1:46 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i am a day late and a dollar short...
Happy belated 4 years!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger plan0 said...

A bit late but I'm up.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home