10.26.2009

TMI Tuesday #210




1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :)
3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay?
4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos?

Bonus (as in optional)
: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?


p.s. Anyone have some questions they'd like answered? Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are here

10:09 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

Ours will be up shortly!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I'm up. :)

HappyTMI!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Playfully Yours said...

I will be up in 5 minutes.
Happy TMI

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm up. :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Got mine up...been awhile...bu ws fun to do them again

8:23 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

I forgot to mention that I am up and that I have an update on my guests.

8:32 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm up and the last one took me some damn long time to think on... :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up :) Happy TMI Tuesday!

10:08 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm in on the fun, too!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

I played this week and I'm up here:

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

1:27 PM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

I'm up!
Happy TMI!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jack and Jill said...

We've barely blogged all month; our answers will be the first entry in awhile! Expect to find them at our blog shortly!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Ms Scarlett said...

Up in 5!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first time doing TMI Tuesday. http://365-days-of-sex.blogspot.com/2009/10/tmi-tuesday.html

6:50 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

Been quite a while for me, but I'm up.

Great questions.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home