11.02.2009

TMI Tuesday #211




1a. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. How long do you have to wait before you can give yourself another body-shaking orgasm?

1b. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. What is the longest you can wait until you absolutely have to do it again?

2a. If you are good in this life, what will you come back as in your next life ... if you come back as an animate being?

2b. ..... if you come back as an inanimate being?

p.s. Thank you to Ben for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

p.p.s. Anyone have some questions they'd like answered? Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are here

11:23 PM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up at midnight eastern...

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are posted

8:27 AM  
Blogger NAUGHTY WEB said...

Well. to answers 1 A and b...

About 45 minutes

innate object? a stone wall on a sun filled Vermont field

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

la la la la la (fingers in ears)TMI! TMI!

mine are up

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my answers are up.

happy tmi, y'all. :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger nitebyrd said...

Mine are up!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Mine are up :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played and am up.

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

9:16 AM  
Blogger Sephani Paige said...

Hehe I've been playing but never posted here so...hi! come check me out ;)

http://sephanipaige.wordpress.com

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My second week is posted at http://365-days-of-sex.blogspot.com/2009/11/tmi-tuesday-2.html.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home