11.09.2009

TMI Tuesday #212




Today we are celebrating Between My Sheets Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2009 by stealing some ideas from the top sex blooger, Coquitten 100th post. Yes, I am that desperately short on new material.

1. I lost my virginity at 18, in the back of a car, on prom night. Where and when did you lose yours?
2. I think my ass is my best sexual feature. What is yours?
3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being slammed up against the wall. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies?
4. I love watching guys masturbate. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate?
5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning as you cum. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet?
6. I love playing with nipples. Do you having your nipples played with?
7. My ‘number’ is between 15 and 25. What is your 'number'?



p.s. Thank you to Coquitten for the ideas and the quotes. And congratulations to her and the other 99 on this year's top 100 list.

p.p.s. Anyone have some questions they'd like answered? Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. It isn't pressing, yet. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is way early but I am heading off to bed and wanted to get the questions and answers up! So I am up! Fun set of questions this week and congrats to Coquitten! :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Oh yeah, I'm up. Huge fan of Coquitten's blog, so love the questions this week. :)

HappyTMI!

1:10 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Well my TMI is up and complete...I hope all of you are having a great day!

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great questions!! My answers are up

7:23 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i'm finding some great blogs through this top 100 list!!

i am up for TMI!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bright eyed and bushy tailed for a tuesday..
i'm up

8:14 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

I'm up here, I actually waited until tuesday this time, go figure

8:59 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I've played this week again. Interesting questions.

HAPPY TMI!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Mine is up, uP, UP
Happy TMI all,
always,
B.

http://fantasiesofanunofficialconcubine.blogspot.com/

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Dracona said...

I've played today...

Happy TMI everyone!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Better late than never, my answers are up!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

Mine are up.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

Our's is up, sorry we missed last week...

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit late...but I'm up!

xoxo
Eva

5:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Late but done. :) http://365-days-of-sex.blogspot.com/2009/11/tmi-tuesday-3.html

1:01 AM  
Blogger Bent and Vice said...

I have never been so eager for a Tuesday....mmmm

Love,
~Vice

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home