11.23.2009

TMI Tuesday #214



1. Is there an entertaining story attached to (women) your first bra / (men) your first jockstrap?
2. Is there a story to (women) your first try at bralessness /(men) your first encounter with bralessness?
3. How about your first time going commando?
4. Or your first discovery of lack-of-underpants in another?
5. Any other good underwear-related tales to tell?



Happy TMI!! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

p.s. Thank you to an anonymous contributer for this week's questions. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

10 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous.Girl said...

First up! Well, it's still Monday, but I'm leaving for a road trip in about 20 minutes. Loved these questions. I love undies.

http://anonymously-alone.blogspot.com/2009/11/tmi-tuesday-pink-and-white-striped.html

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up also! I won't have time tomorrow so I'm hitting the comments tonight!

Great questions.

Happy TMI Everyone!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Landon said...

Here are my answers

1:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine is up!

http://sosexy-bysarahbear.blogspot.com/2009/11/tmi-tuesday_24.html

1:27 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

Forgot to come back - I have been up since last night - well my tmi has been.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'm up.

9:28 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Im up....finally...hard to post from work.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Sarah @ TM2TS said...

Mine is up: http://tm2ts.sarahsmidnightfantasy.com/2009/11/24/tmi-tuesday-2/

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally posting after being in bed sick for over a week! I'm a bit late but up!

xoxo
Eva

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've posted.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home