12.21.2009

TMI Tuesday #218 - Merry Christmas



1. What do present do you hope ends up under you tree?
2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree?
3. Do you prefer to give or receive?
4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?
5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatently stolen from Os and hist HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant and to whom?

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." Happy TMI everyone



P.S. Merry Christmas everybody!!

P.P.S. I'll be traveling the the next couple of weeks and Vixen will be filling in. Y'all play nice. I'll see you in 2010!

P.P.P.S. I would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

15 Comments:

Blogger Hubman said...

My answers will be up shortly!

Happy Holidays, Professor!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Chapter Two said...

I am up and early for once!!!!! yeah me. pluse my avatar gets to sit and stare at Hubman's woohooo

11:27 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

My answers are up!

xo,
Vicky
http://justanaughtygirl.blogspot.com/

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm up! :)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Cala Gray said...

Wow, I actually got it up on tuesday! Happy Holidays Prof!:)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is Tuesday in most of the test of the country so mine is up.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are here

7:18 AM  
Blogger She's Got An Alter Ego said...

This is my first TMI Tuesday and my answers are up ;)

http://shesgotanalteregogirl.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-tmi-tuesday.html

8:53 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

I should be up soon....Merry Christmas

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers are up...

10:41 AM  
Blogger viemoira said...

i am up with my answers! Happy Tuesday!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

I'm up and a merry christmas to all!
always,
B.

http://fantasiesofanunofficialconcubine.blogspot.com/

p.s love my word verification on this one 'insane' heehee that's me alright!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Honey said...

My answers are up... I'll come back later and check out everyone's after I play Jenga with the littlest prince. ;-)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

My answers are up! Happy Holidays everyone!

http://poltspalace.blogspot.com

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's Sunday but I'm posting my answers to the most recent TMI. It's late but I wanted to post something and this is my first time doing a TMI.

http://hornygeek.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/a-very-late-tmi-no-longer-tuesday-but-very-early-sunday-morning/

Enjoy!

-S

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home