1.11.2010

TMI Tuesday #221- Would You Rather...



Vixen seems to have found a popular theme. Last week while was on a Mexican beach we had the most players since June. So......

Would you rather.....

1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?
3. Have better sex or more money?
4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?
5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?


Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why?

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no".
Happy TMI!!!


P.S. Thanks Vixen for fill-in the last couple of weeks.

P.P.S. Professor Fate would be more than happy to post your ideas/questions! EMAIL him at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!

19 Comments:

Blogger Chapter Two said...

I will be up at Midnight.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Cool that the questions did so well! Sweet, hehe :)

I'm up! Early no less!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I'm up! Happy Tuesday.

-d.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Hubman said...

My answers are up!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Saucy Wildcat said...

I played. Great questions!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

Glad to play again this week! Answers are up. Thanks!

8:42 AM  
Blogger nitebyrd said...

I'm up!

8:44 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Great list....fun post...enjoy everyone!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up :)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up. Happy Tuesday everyone!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

I'm up, I'm up... ;)
Happy TMI Tuesday, lovies.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I'll be up very shortly.

HUGS...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Alisha and Brett said...

Posted... Great questions!

12:26 PM  
Blogger lifechick said...

Up...

11:59 PM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

Late but up, as usual. :)
Em.xx

10:14 AM  
Blogger Vicky said...

I'm up!

xo,
Vicky

10:31 AM  
Blogger EMikeGarcia said...

Up!

http://tinyurl.com/y8otgog

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jack and Jill said...

We're posting ours a day late! Whoops...

5:56 PM  
Blogger April said...

I joined in but 2 days late. My first time. Hope thats ok.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home