2.01.2010

TMI Tuesday #225 - Six Degrees Edition



1. What famous people share your birthday? Any the same year as well as day?
2. Have you ever shared an address (before, during or after) with anyone famous?
3. Who else has your name? (Google yourself and see who else shows up)
4. Test the Six Degrees theory. Do you know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who knows President Obama? How about, say Dolly Parton?
5. Try the sexual version. Have you had sex with someone who might have . . . anyone famous? (e.g. I slept with a woman who had slept with a Hollywood stuntman, who might have....)

p.s. Thank you to the week's anonymous contributor for the questions.

p.p.s. Anyone have some questions they'd like answered? Don't have a a full set? Individual questions are fine. Please, send me your ideas/questions! EMAIL me at prince[dot]hapnik[at]gmail[dot]com!.

11 Comments:

Blogger The Covert Lover said...

Oh how I've missed TMI. :)
I will be up in a few!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Landon said...

I know a dude who knows a guy who's cousin is married to a girl who's exboyfriend in high school once ate brunch with a guy who posted his answers here...

true story

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Up.

Nice, Landon... ;)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Emerald Yomi said...

I'm on time and I'm up! Big round of applause for me. LOL
Em.xx

12:45 AM  
Blogger Jack and Jill said...

Posting ours shortly at frisky916cpl.blogspot.com

2:31 AM  
Blogger Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

I'm up :)
always,
B.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

Ive answered and am up!

HAPPY TMI!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

I'm up... Happy TMI...

10:35 AM  
Blogger My expressions LIVE said...

Finally posted...been busy

1:42 PM  
Blogger Hubman said...

Better late than never, I'm playing!

6:36 PM  
Blogger LikeSunshineDust said...

Again, better late than never.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home